3 Best Solar Light Hummingbird Feeders
Solar Wild Bird Feeder, Hanging Hummingbird Feeders
With a battery power of 300mAH, a solar panel is installed at the top of the unit that can illuminate for about 6 to 8 hours. The entire unit comes apart easily to allow for quick refilling and thorough cleaning. This rust-free bird feeder is made of heavy duty metal.
- Can hold seeds and sweet nectar
- Multiple feeding stations
- Easy to refill and clean
- The bottom part fills up with rain water because the top part is smaller
MAOYUE Hummingbird Feeders for Outdoor Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeders
It allows hummers to feed comfortably thanks to its 4 flower troughs along with perches. In order to avoid nectar spills, the bottom part is tightly sealed with a gasket. Unlike most other feeders, this glass feeder comes with an ant moat to parry small bugs from getting inside. The bottle has a wide mouth opening to allow for easy cleaning and refilling.
- Easy to disassemble and refill
- Tightly sealed base to prevent nectar spills
- Ant moat to keep away bugs
- Well-made, thick and high-quality glass
- Turns into a garden decoration lamp at night
- Slightly difficult to tighten the base
Learn More: Best Glass Hummingbird Feeders with Perch
Nature’s Way Bird Hand Blown Illuminated Top Fill Hummingbird Feeder
Since the pigments are not something like painted versions, the colors inside the glass won’t fade in sunlight. Each of the three feeding flowers features built-in perches and are made of die-cast aluminum. The top lid as well as the feeding ports contain silicone leak-free gaskets preventing nectar spills.
- Leak-free gaskets on flower ports and glass lid
- Wide open mouth for easy refilling
- All parts are removable for thorough cleaning
- Only three feeding ports
Learn More: Best Round Glass Hummingbird Feeders