5 Best Glass Hummingbird Feeders With Perch
The glass bottle also comes in clear or red colors but we would recommend red tint to attract more hummingbirds. Each of the four ports has its own bee guards, which keep out bees from getting inside. The bottom part as well as the perches are removable to allow for thorough cleaning. Finally, there is also an ant moat the top, which allows you to prevent crawling ants from contaminating nectar.
- Easy to refill and clean due to wide mouth opening
- Ant moat and bee guards to parry bugs
- Available in various shades
- Small capacity
Learn More: Best Nectar Guards for Hummingbird Feeders
The antique design of the red glass looks particularly sweet with the gold plastic base. Plus, the vivid red flowers stand out from the base and may attract more hummingbirds. Refilling and cleaning will be a cinch thanks to its removable flat bottom and wide bottle mouth. It is not an oversized feeder, which is super useful in hanging it through lanyard onto any tree branch. That said, it is not too small either to avoid frequent refilling.
- Refilling and cleaning will be an absolute breeze
- Large capacity
- Several nectar-feeding stations
- Hanging of this feeder is a tad difficult
Learn More: Best Window Mount Hummingbird Feeders
It can hold up to a generous 25 ounces of sweet syrup, allowing you to feed several birds without refilling. The wide mouth makes filling an absolute breeze while the two-part base allows you to have thorough cleaning.
- It allows for mess-free refilling and cleaning
- Multiple feeding ports to accommodate several hummingbirds
- Large reservoir
- Red flowers do not stand out from the copper plastic base
The bright red flowers look a lot like real flowers in nature and there is also an all-round perch for a more comfortable dining. It is made of high-quality, thick and durable glass, which is beautifully blown by hand. Plus, the pigments of this reservoir won’t fade too. The bottom part is sealed tightly with a gasket, which is very effective against nectar spills. It also comes with a lot of useful accessories like S-hook, ant moat, brush, and a cleaning rag. Finally, this oversized feeder holds up to an impressive 38 ounces of liquid food so that you don’t need to do frequent refilling.
- Cleaning and disassembly is super easy
- Available in multiple patterns and colors
- Easy to refill and clean due to wide mouth bottle
- Extra-large reservoir
- Thick and sturdy hand-blown glass
The glass bottle can be easily detached from the bottom part to allow for easy thorough cleaning. With eight nectar-feeding stations along with a round perch, this unit is sure to invite several birds for simultaneous feedings.
- Multiple feeding stations to accommodate a lot of birds
- Large reservoir
- Thick and durable glass material
- Made of hi-impact polycarbonate
- Easy to disassemble and clean
- The base is not removable